Here are some quick tips for you to remember when you are preparing your child to have their wisdom teeth removed in Santa Rosa, California:
- No eating or drinking six hours before sedation.
- Do not wear flip flips, jewelry (including facial and tongue piercings) and nail polish.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing.
- Secure long hair back with a binder.
- Leave your cell phone at home. (We prohibit video recording at Sonoma County Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center.)
- Stay in our office while your child is having their procedure.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the tips that our oral surgeons have provided, please contact us at 707-566-7300. Dr. Jiries Mogannam, Dr. Vicente Chavez and Dr. Christopher Chow and our team are always happy to talk to our patients.