Anesthesia dampens pain and awareness during treatment, allowing our oral surgeons to perform safe and effective oral surgery in Santa Rosa, California. Follow the instructions below and if you have any further questions or concerns, call us at 707-566-7300.
- In the eight hours leading up to your surgery, do not ingest any foods or liquids and do not smoke for up to 12 hours.
- Check with Dr. Jiries Mogannam and Dr. Vicente Chavez about taking your prescription medications before your visit.
- If you have any viral, cold or flu-like symptoms before your appointment, please contact Sonoma County Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center.
- Have someone accompany you to Sonoma County Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center and take you home after you are done. You should not drive for 24 hours after your procedure.
- Wear practical footwear and clothing, with sleeves that can be rolled up to expose the arms. Wear minimal makeup and do not wear jewelry, dentures, nail polish or contact lenses.